Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm dreaming

of a white Christmas. Though it looks more likely that my dreams will be mixed, literally, with rain and sleet and temps too warm to sustain this brief bit of winter here in Westfield. Things are good...Abigail is finally getting her eat on. It took some time, but Kira and Abbie are no longer fronting in the feeding department. Kira has been great, and it hasn't been easy. Watching her run through the range of emotions this week...frustration, elation, disappointment, relief...while she gets an average of 4 hours of sleep a day, has been difficult...I wish there was something I could do to take away all the work she has to do. But unfortunately, my boobs don't work quite the same. Even if they did, they don't look nearly as nice as hers.

No comments: